Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kimyetta
Fun Facts about the name Kimyetta
- How many people with the first name Kimyetta have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 130 babies born with the first name Kimyetta in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kimyetta to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kimyetta? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kimyetta born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kimyetta was in 1973 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Kimyetta Factoid: According to the 1972 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kimyetta is not a popular baby girl's name in Michigan. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Michigan have the same name as you in 1972.
- Weird things about the name Kimyetta: Your name in reverse order is Atteymik. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eiatmtky. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kimyetta popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kimyetta" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kimyetta as well as things modernly associated with the name Kimyetta such as celebrities named Kimyetta.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kimyetta
What does the name Kimyetta mean?
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Tis for thoughtful, the caring you.
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Past life for Kimyetta born Mar 25, 1961
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.