in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Kimyetta
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kimyetta, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kimyetta" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kimyetta
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kimyetta
- How Popular is the name Kimyetta? Kimyetta is the 31,904th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kimyetta have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 130 babies born with the first name Kimyetta in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kimyetta to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kimyetta? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kimyetta born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kimyetta was in 1973 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Kimyetta Factoid: According to the 1972 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kimyetta is not a popular baby girl's name in Michigan. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Michigan have the same name as you in 1972.
- Weird things about the name Kimyetta: Your name in reverse order is Atteymik. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ktteamiy. How do you pronounce that?
What Kimyetta's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kimyetta mean?
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Tis for thoughtful, the caring you.
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Past life for Kimyetta born Mar 25, 1961
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Kimyetta
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).