Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kioni
Fun Facts about the name Kioni
- How many people with the first name Kioni have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 113 babies born with the first name Kioni in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kioni to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kioni? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kioni born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kioni was in 2008 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Kioni Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kioni is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Kioni: Your name in reverse order is Inoik. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nokii. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kioni popular?
Popularity of Kioni as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Kioni as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in New York.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kioni" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kioni as well as things modernly associated with the name Kioni such as celebrities named Kioni.
Origin and Meaning of Kioni
The name "Kioni" is of African origin, and it means "She Sees Things". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kioni
Kioni Popcorn Marshall
Kioni Ithaca Greece
What does the name Kioni mean?
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Iis for immense, are your great qualities
Ois for objective, always impartial
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Past life for Kioni born Mar 18, 1952
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.