Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kippy
Fun Facts about the name Kippy
- How many people with the first name Kippy have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 268 babies born with the first name Kippy in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kippy to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kippy? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1949 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Kippy first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kippy is Saturday, September 17th, 1892.
- What year had the most people named Kippy born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kippy was in 1955 with a total of 18 babies.
- Random Kippy Factoid: According to the 1965 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kippy is not a popular baby girl's name in Washington. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Washington have the same name as you in 1965.
- Weird things about the name Kippy: Your name in reverse order is Yppik. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kpipy. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kippy popular?
Popularity of Kippy as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kippy" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kippy as well as things modernly associated with the name Kippy such as celebrities named Kippy.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kippy
Kippy And Co
What does the name Kippy mean?
Kis for kid, the child within.
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Pis for playful, the fun side of you.
Pis for polite, naturally!
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Past life for Kippy born Jun 21, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.