in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kippy, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kippy" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Kippy such as celebrities named Kippy.
Origin and Meaning of Kippy
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Kippy
Kippy Brown is an important person. Kippy was born on March 6th, 1955 in Sweetwater, Tennessee.
Kippy Diggs is a famed somebody. Kippy was born on July 16th, 1966 in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Fun Facts about the name Kippy
- How Popular is the name Kippy? Kippy is the 22,369th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kippy have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 268 babies born with the first name Kippy in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kippy to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kippy? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1949 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Kippy first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kippy is Saturday, September 17th, 1892.
- What year had the most people named Kippy born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kippy was in 1955 with a total of 18 babies.
- Random Kippy Factoid: According to the 1960 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kippy is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1960.
- Weird things about the name Kippy: Your name in reverse order is Yppik. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yppik. How do you pronounce that?
What Kippy's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kippy mean?
Kis for kid, the child within.
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Pis for playful, the fun side of you.
Pis for polite, naturally!
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Past life for Kippy born Jun 21, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Kippy
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.