in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kiriana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kiriana mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kiriana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kindness, you always show.
I is for important, the search for all parts of life that are
R is for realist, the way you are.
I is for ignite, the fire in you!
A is for attractive, inside and out
N is for natural, the genuine side of you.
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
Fun Facts about the name Kiriana
- How Popular is the name Kiriana? Kiriana is the 39,640th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kiriana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 79 babies born with the first name Kiriana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kiriana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kiriana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1997 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kiriana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kiriana was in 2007 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kiriana: Your name in reverse order is Anairik. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aiikarn. How do you pronounce that?
What Kiriana's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kiriana born Jun 1, 1992
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Kiriana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).