in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Kirianna
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kirianna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kirianna mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kirianna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
I is for inventor, how many things will you create?
R is for rational, the way you think.
I is for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
N is for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
A is for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Fun Facts about the name Kirianna
- How Popular is the name Kirianna? Kirianna is the 62,305th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kirianna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 19 babies born with the first name Kirianna in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kirianna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kirianna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kirianna was in 2002 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kirianna: Your name in reverse order is Annairik. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kiinanra. How do you pronounce that?
What Kirianna's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kirianna born Dec 22, 1923
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Kirianna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).