Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kirti
Fun Facts about the name Kirti
- How many people with the first name Kirti have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 69 babies born with the first name Kirti in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kirti to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kirti? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1986 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Kirti first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kirti is Tuesday, April 28th, 1925.
- What year had the most people named Kirti born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kirti was in 2003 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Kirti Factoid: According to the 2004 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kirti is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2004.
- Weird things about the name Kirti: Your name in reverse order is Itrik. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Irikt. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kirti popular?
Popularity of Kirti as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Kirti as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in California.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kirti" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kirti as well as things modernly associated with the name Kirti such as celebrities named Kirti.
Origin and Meaning of Kirti
The name "Kirti" is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin, and it means "Fame". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kirti
What does the name Kirti mean?
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Iis for interest, you show in others.
Ris for righteous, you know when you're right.
Tis for treat, that you always are.
Iis for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
Past life for Kirti born Aug 22, 1991
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.