in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kohlton, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kohlton" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kohlton
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kohlton
- How Popular is the name Kohlton? Kohlton is the 19,088th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kohlton have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 360 babies born with the first name Kohlton in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kohlton to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kohlton? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 12 new born babies.
- When was Kohlton first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kohlton is Saturday, March 30th, 1991.
- What year had the most people named Kohlton born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kohlton was in 2008 with a total of 26 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kohlton: Your name in reverse order is Notlhok. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Oonhlkt. How do you pronounce that?
What Kohlton's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kohlton mean?
Kis for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
Ois for original, one of a kind!
His for honest, something you hold dear.
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Tis for traditional, somewhat old fashioned.
Ois for objective, always impartial
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Past life for Kohlton born Aug 22, 1922
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Kohlton
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).