in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Konata, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Konata mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Konata
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Konata
- How Popular is the name Konata? Konata is the 64,978th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Konata have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 16 babies born with the first name Konata in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Konata? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Konata born? The highest recorded use of the first name Konata was in 1972 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Konata: Your name in reverse order is Atanok. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Knaoat. How do you pronounce that?
What Konata's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Konata born Jan 24, 1945
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Konata
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.