in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Korah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Korah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Korah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kid, the child within.
O is for organized, you always know where things are
R is for responsible, honoring your obligations
A is for assertive, a great leader
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Where is the name Korah popular?
Popularity of Korah as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Korah as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Texas, New York, or Illinois.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Korah
People with the last name Korah are most frequently Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
Fun Facts about the name Korah
- How Popular is the name Korah? Korah is the 16,409th most popular name of all time. As a last name Korah was the 105,079th most popular name in 2010.
- How many people with the first name Korah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 482 babies born with the first name Korah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Korah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Korah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1977 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Korah first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Korah is Thursday, January 9th, 1873.
- What year had the most people named Korah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Korah was in 2015 with a total of 44 babies.
- Random Korah Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Korah is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Korah: Your name in reverse order is Harok. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Haokr. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Korah? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 170 people with the last name Korah.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Korah? Korah is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Korah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Korah born Nov 25, 1940
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Korah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).