in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Korynn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Korynn" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Korynn such as celebrities named Korynn.
Origin and Meaning of Korynn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Korynn
Korynn Blanksma is an athlete for the Spokane Shine.
Fun Facts about the name Korynn
- How Popular is the name Korynn? Korynn is the 18,223rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Korynn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 390 babies born with the first name Korynn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Korynn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Korynn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Korynn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Korynn is Wednesday, August 7th, 1940.
- What year had the most people named Korynn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Korynn was in 2001 with a total of 23 babies.
- Weird things about the name Korynn: Your name in reverse order is Nnyrok. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rnnkoy. How do you pronounce that?
What Korynn's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Korynn mean?
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Ois for openness, it's refreshing!
Ris for romp, you know how to have fun!
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Nis for novel, don't get too complicated!
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Past life for Korynn born Feb 16, 2004
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Korynn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.