in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Krishawn
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Krishawn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Krishawn" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Krishawn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Krishawn
- How Popular is the name Krishawn? Krishawn is the 29,154th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Krishawn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 158 babies born with the first name Krishawn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Krishawn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Krishawn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1980 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Krishawn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Krishawn was in 1998 with a total of 10 babies.
- Random Krishawn Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Krishawn is not a popular baby boy's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Krishawn: Your name in reverse order is Nwahsirk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kainshwr. How do you pronounce that?
What Krishawn's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Krishawn mean?
Kis for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
Ris for reassuring, eliminating doubts!
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Sis for sensitive, another side shows.
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Wis for warmth, the glow of your friendship.
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Past life for Krishawn born Jun 29, 1924
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Krishawn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).