in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kritika, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kritika mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kritika
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kid, the child within.
R is for rich, in the love from others
I is for inventor, how many things will you create?
T is for try, as hard as you can
I is for impartial, a great arbiter
K is for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
A is for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Notable Persons Named Kritika
Kritika Kamra is an actor. She was most prominent from 2007 to present. Kritika was born Kritika Kamra on October 25th, 1988 in Ashoknagar.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Kritika
Princess Kritika is a famed human. She holds the title Princess of Nepal. Princess was born as the child of Paras, Crown Prince of Nepal, and Himani Shah on October 16th, 2003 in Kathmandu.
Fun Facts about the name Kritika
- How Popular is the name Kritika? Kritika is the 29,381st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kritika have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 161 babies born with the first name Kritika in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kritika to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kritika? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1993 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kritika born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kritika was in 2006 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Kritika Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kritika is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Kritika: Your name in reverse order is Akitirk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Trakkii. How do you pronounce that?
What Kritika's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kritika born Jan 15, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Kritika
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.