in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Krue, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Krue" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Krue
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Krue popular?
Popularity of Krue as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Krue as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Illinois, Michigan, or Maryland.
Fun Facts about the name Krue
- How Popular is the name Krue? Krue is the 25,235th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Krue have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 212 babies born with the first name Krue in the United States. That's more than enough people named Krue to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Krue? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2006 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Krue born? The highest recorded use of the first name Krue was in 2015 with a total of 43 babies.
- Random Krue Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Krue is not a popular baby boy's name in Utah. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Utah have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Krue: Your name in reverse order is Eurk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Reuk. How do you pronounce that?
What Krue's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Krue mean?
Kis for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
Ris for rapport, friends seek you.
Uis for unite, you bring people together.
Eis for elate, you make others happy.
Past life for Krue born Feb 14, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Krue
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).