in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kunta, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kunta mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kunta
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for knowledge, an avid learner
U is for unique, your love of life.
N is for noteworthy, just like your achievements
T is for treat, that you always are.
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Notable Persons Named Kunta
Kunta was born in 1750 in Jufureh. He died in 1822.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Kunta
Habib Kunta is an athlete for the Steve Biko FC.
Where is the name Kunta popular?
Popularity of Kunta as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Kunta as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Illinois, Georgia, or Mississippi.
Fun Facts about the name Kunta
- How Popular is the name Kunta? Kunta is the 21,011th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kunta have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 311 babies born with the first name Kunta in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kunta to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kunta? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1977 when it was given as a first name to 223 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kunta born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kunta was in 1977 with a total of 215 babies.
- Random Kunta Factoid: According to the 1977 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kunta is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 12 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1977.
- Weird things about the name Kunta: Your name in reverse order is Atnuk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Akutn. How do you pronounce that?
What Kunta's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kunta born Aug 5, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Kunta
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.