Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 51,830th in 2010
Pronunciation of Kuria
Fun Facts about the name Kuria
- When was the first name Kuria first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Kuria is Friday, January 27th, 1888.
- How unique is the name Kuria? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Kuria. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Kuria: Your name in reverse order is Airuk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kuria. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Kuria? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 401 people with the last name Kuria.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Kuria? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Kuria as their last name since less than 1 person in 714k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Kuria popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||2.49%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||1.75%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Kuria
People with the last name Kuria are most frequently African American
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kuria" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kuria as well as things modernly associated with the name Kuria such as celebrities named Kuria.
What does the name Kuria mean?
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Uis for upstanding, the honorable way to be
Ris for romp, you know how to have fun!
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Past life for Kuria born Dec 11, 1963
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.