in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kuuipo, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kuuipo mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kuuipo
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for knowledge, an avid learner
U is for useful, always to others.
U is for unique, your love of life.
I is for ideals, no higher!
P is for perfection, it's what you seek.
O is for outgoing, so sociable are you
Fun Facts about the name Kuuipo
- How Popular is the name Kuuipo? Kuuipo is the 28,476th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kuuipo have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 172 babies born with the first name Kuuipo in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kuuipo to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kuuipo? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Kuuipo first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kuuipo is Monday, August 8th, 1949.
- What year had the most people named Kuuipo born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kuuipo was in 1979 with a total of 11 babies.
- Random Kuuipo Factoid: According to the 1979 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kuuipo is not a popular baby girl's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, only 9 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 1979.
- Weird things about the name Kuuipo: Your name in reverse order is Opiuuk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Puiuko. How do you pronounce that?
What Kuuipo's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kuuipo born Oct 23, 1994
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Kuuipo
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).