in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kuulei, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kuulei mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kuulei
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
U is for useful, always to others.
U is for unite, you bring people together.
L is for look, the way you look at life.
E is for expert, in your chosen career
I is for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Fun Facts about the name Kuulei
- How Popular is the name Kuulei? Kuulei is the 30,169th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kuulei have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 152 babies born with the first name Kuulei in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kuulei to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kuulei? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Kuulei first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kuulei is Tuesday, November 24th, 1903.
- What year had the most people named Kuulei born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kuulei was in 1993 with a total of 11 babies.
- Random Kuulei Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kuulei is not a popular baby girl's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Kuulei: Your name in reverse order is Ieluuk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ulikue. How do you pronounce that?
What Kuulei's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kuulei born Jun 16, 1996
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Kuulei
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).