in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kyaira, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kyaira mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kyaira
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kid, the child within.
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
A is for accord, the harmony you spread.
I is for immaculate, keeping it tidy
R is for relax, you know how!
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Fun Facts about the name Kyaira
- How Popular is the name Kyaira? Kyaira is the 19,108th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kyaira have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 370 babies born with the first name Kyaira in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kyaira to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kyaira? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 15 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kyaira born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kyaira was in 2001 with a total of 30 babies.
- Random Kyaira Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kyaira is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Kyaira: Your name in reverse order is Ariayk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aakiry. How do you pronounce that?
What Kyaira's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kyaira born May 7, 1935
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Kyaira
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).