Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kyarah
Fun Facts about the name Kyarah
- How many people with the first name Kyarah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 191 babies born with the first name Kyarah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kyarah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kyarah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kyarah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kyarah was in 2001 with a total of 15 babies.
- Random Kyarah Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kyarah is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Kyarah: Your name in reverse order is Harayk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aryakh. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kyarah popular?
Popularity of Kyarah as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Kyarah as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in Florida.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kyarah" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kyarah as well as things modernly associated with the name Kyarah such as celebrities named Kyarah.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kyarah
What does the name Kyarah mean?
Kis for kindness, you always show.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Ris for righteous, you know when you're right.
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
His for hand, that you always give.
Past life for Kyarah born Jan 25, 1980
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.