in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kylina, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kylina" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kylina
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kylina
- How Popular is the name Kylina? Kylina is the 44,199th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kylina have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 56 babies born with the first name Kylina in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kylina? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2004 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kylina born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kylina was in 2007 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kylina: Your name in reverse order is Anilyk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lkyain. How do you pronounce that?
What Kylina's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kylina mean?
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Lis for luster, your shine.
Iis for ideas, that you bring to life.
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Past life for Kylina born Oct 24, 1923
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Kylina
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).