in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kyrian, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kyrian mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kyrian
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
R is for relish, you seek a challenge.
I is for intuitive, others should trust your instincts
A is for admirers, and all that you have!
N is for noble, your regal bearing.
Notable Persons Named Kyrian
Kyrian Nwabueze is a soccer player for the FC Ararat Yerevan, El Camino College, LA Laguna FC, FC Banants, and Tulsa Roughnecks FC. Kyrian was born on December 11th, 1992 in Abuja, Nigeria.
Kyrian Nwoko is an athlete for the St. Andrews F.C.
Fun Facts about the name Kyrian
- How Popular is the name Kyrian? Kyrian is the 23,782nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kyrian have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 247 babies born with the first name Kyrian in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kyrian to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kyrian? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1993 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kyrian born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kyrian was in 2015 with a total of 32 babies.
- Random Kyrian Factoid: According to the 2016 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kyrian is not a popular baby boy's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 2016.
- Weird things about the name Kyrian: Your name in reverse order is Nairyk. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Inakyr. How do you pronounce that?
What Kyrians Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kyrian born Mar 31, 1947
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Kyrian
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.