- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lacho, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lacho" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Lacho such as celebrities named Lacho.
Origin and Meaning of Lacho
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- (Chile, Peru, colloquial) womanizer
- (Chile, Peru, pejorative) lover
Fun Facts about the name Lacho
- When was the first name Lacho first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Lacho is Saturday, October 4th, 1924.
- How unique is the name Lacho? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Lacho. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Lacho: Your name in reverse order is Ohcal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Oclah. How do you pronounce that?
What Lacho's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Lacho mean?
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Cis for creative, ideas aplenty
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Ois for openness, it's refreshing!
Past life for Lacho born Sep 18, 1940
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Lacho
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.