in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lailana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Lailana mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Lailana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
L is for love, everlasting.
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
I is for ideals, no higher!
L is for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
A is for assertive, a great leader
N is for notable, distinguished are your feats
A is for absolute, for you know your mind.
Fun Facts about the name Lailana
- How Popular is the name Lailana? Lailana is the 43,643rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Lailana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 61 babies born with the first name Lailana in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lailana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2006 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Lailana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lailana was in 2011 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Lailana: Your name in reverse order is Analial. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ialanla. How do you pronounce that?
What Lailana's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Lailana born Aug 30, 1985
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Lailana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).