in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lailoni, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lailoni" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Lailoni
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Lailoni
- How Popular is the name Lailoni? Lailoni is the 26,413th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Lailoni have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 194 babies born with the first name Lailoni in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lailoni to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lailoni? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Lailoni first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Lailoni is Saturday, April 12th, 1941.
- What year had the most people named Lailoni born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lailoni was in 2012 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Lailoni Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Lailoni is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 7 babies in California have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Lailoni: Your name in reverse order is Inolial. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Liniaol. How do you pronounce that?
What Lailoni's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Lailoni mean?
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Lis for luster, your shine.
Ois for organized, you always know where things are
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Past life for Lailoni born Oct 28, 1957
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Lailoni
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).