Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Laina
How popular is the baby name Laina in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Laina
- How many people with the first name Laina have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 2,724 babies born with the first name Laina in the United States. That's more than enough people named Laina to occupy the territory of Svalbard and Jan Mayen (Norway) with an estimated population of 2,495 (as of March 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Laina? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1906 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Laina first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Laina is Wednesday, December 10th, 1884.
- What year had the most people named Laina born? The highest recorded use of the first name Laina was in 2014 with a total of 117 babies.
- Random Laina Factoid: According to the 1989 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Laina is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 1989.
- Weird things about the name Laina: Your name in reverse order is Anial. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iaaln. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Laina popular?
Popularity of Laina as a first name
Common last names for Laina
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Laina" mean? The list below shows the origins of Laina as well as things modernly associated with the name Laina such as celebrities named Laina.
Origin and Meaning of Laina
The name "Laina" is of American origin, and it means "Form of Alaina". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Laina
Laina Rose Thyfault
What does the name Laina mean?
Lis for life, that you live so well.
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Ais for accord, the harmony you spread.
Past life for Laina born Sep 25, 1979
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1625. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.