in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lakedra, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lakedra" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Lakedra
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Lakedra
- How Popular is the name Lakedra? Lakedra is the 23,747th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Lakedra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 240 babies born with the first name Lakedra in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lakedra to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lakedra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Lakedra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lakedra was in 1989 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Lakedra Factoid: According to the 1989 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Lakedra is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1989.
- Weird things about the name Lakedra: Your name in reverse order is Ardekal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Akeadlr. How do you pronounce that?
What Lakedra's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Lakedra mean?
Lis for luster, your shine.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Eis for exquisite, who could argue?
Dis for diamond, the brilliance you shine.
Ris for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Past life for Lakedra born Nov 21, 1946
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Lakedra
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).