in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Lakethia
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lakethia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lakethia" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Lakethia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Lakethia
- How Popular is the name Lakethia? Lakethia is the 32,337th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Lakethia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 126 babies born with the first name Lakethia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lakethia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lakethia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Lakethia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lakethia was in 1977 with a total of 17 babies.
- Weird things about the name Lakethia: Your name in reverse order is Aihtekal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lkhaieat. How do you pronounce that?
What Lakethia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Lakethia mean?
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Eis for explorer, always ready for the next journey
Tis for try, as hard as you can
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Iis for inspire, others seek your guidance.
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Past life for Lakethia born Oct 24, 1976
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Lakethia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).