Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Lakisha
How popular is the baby name Lakisha in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Lakisha
- How many people with the first name Lakisha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 12,313 babies born with the first name Lakisha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lakisha to occupy the country of Tuvalu with an estimated population of 10,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lakisha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1967 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Lakisha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Lakisha is Tuesday, March 24th, 1964.
- What year had the most people named Lakisha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lakisha was in 1977 with a total of 1,148 babies. That's a lot of babies named Lakisha!
- Random Lakisha Factoid: According to the 1979 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Lakisha ranks 92nd in popularity as a baby girl's name in Maryland. Imagine that, 47 babies in Maryland have the same name as you in 1979.
- Weird things about the name Lakisha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsikal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kilshaa. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Lakisha popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lakisha" mean? The list below shows the origins of Lakisha as well as things modernly associated with the name Lakisha such as celebrities named Lakisha.
Origin and Meaning of Lakisha
The name "Lakisha" is of English origin, and it means "Lakeisha and its variants are rhyming forms of Leticia. Joyful: happy". It's a name commonly given to girls.
A variant of Lakeisha.
- A female given name of African-American usage.
Other Inspirations for the Name Lakisha
What does the name Lakisha mean?
Lis for love, everlasting.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Sis for success, in all you will do.
His for heart, warm and loving.
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Past life for Lakisha born Oct 7, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.