- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lalik, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lalik" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Lalik such as celebrities named Lalik.
Origin and Meaning of Lalik
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Lalik
Marián Ľalík is an athlete for the FK Inter Bratislava, FK Dukla Banská Bystrica, Partizán Bardejov, FC VSS Košice, FC Lokomotíva Košice, AC Sparta Prague, Panionios F.C., Adanaspor, Aris Limassol F.C., and Niki Volos F.C. Marián was born on February 7th, 1972 in Czechoslovakia.
Martin Lalík is an athlete for the FC Horses Šúrovce.
Where is the name Lalik popular?
Popularity of Lalik as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Lalik as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, Pennsylvania, or Michigan.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Lalik
People with the last name Lalik are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Lalik
- How Popular is the name Lalik? As a last name Lalik was the 103,655th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Lalik? Out of 5,743,017 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Lalik was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Lalik: Your name in reverse order is Kilal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Alikl. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Lalik? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 173 people with the last name Lalik.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Lalik? Lalik is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Lalik's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Lalik mean?
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Iis for intuitive, others should trust your instincts
Kis for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
Past life for Lalik born Nov 7, 1953
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Lalik
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.