in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lamija, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lamija" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Lamija
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Lamija
- How Popular is the name Lamija? Lamija is the 43,404th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Lamija have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 59 babies born with the first name Lamija in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lamija? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2004 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Lamija born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lamija was in 2013 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Lamija: Your name in reverse order is Ajimal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Imaalj. How do you pronounce that?
What Lamija's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Lamija mean?
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Iis for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Past life for Lamija born Jan 31, 1928
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Lamija
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).