in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lanequa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Lanequa mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Lanequa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
L is for look, the way you look at life.
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
E is for expert, in your chosen career
Q is for quiet, your peaceful evenings.
U is for uncanny, the way you know what to do.
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Fun Facts about the name Lanequa
- How Popular is the name Lanequa? Lanequa is the 74,614th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Lanequa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 10 babies born with the first name Lanequa in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lanequa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1980 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Lanequa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lanequa was in 1980 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Lanequa: Your name in reverse order is Auqenal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eaqnlau. How do you pronounce that?
What Lanequa's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Lanequa born Aug 4, 1974
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Lanequa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).