Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Laporsha
How popular is the baby name Laporsha in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Laporsha
- How many people with the first name Laporsha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 731 babies born with the first name Laporsha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Laporsha to occupy the territory of Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australia) with an estimated population of 605 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Laporsha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1978 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Laporsha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Laporsha was in 1990 with a total of 85 babies.
- Random Laporsha Factoid: According to the 1992 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Laporsha is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 9 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1992.
- Weird things about the name Laporsha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsropal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ashlapor. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Laporsha popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Laporsha" mean? The list below shows the origins of Laporsha as well as things modernly associated with the name Laporsha such as celebrities named Laporsha.
Other Inspirations for the Name Laporsha
What does the name Laporsha mean?
Lis for listen, one of your best traits.
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Pis for passion, your fire!
Ois for ornate, nothing plain here!
Ris for rock star, let it out!
Sis for superb, a great attitude about life.
His for hand, that you always give.
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Past life for Laporsha born Dec 21, 1928
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.