in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lateia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lateia" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Lateia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Lateia
- How Popular is the name Lateia? Lateia is the 34,714th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Lateia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 106 babies born with the first name Lateia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lateia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lateia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1980 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Lateia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Lateia is Sunday, September 3rd, 1978.
- What year had the most people named Lateia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lateia was in 1981 with a total of 19 babies.
- Weird things about the name Lateia: Your name in reverse order is Aietal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Etiaal. How do you pronounce that?
What Lateia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Lateia mean?
Lis for love, your love of life!
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Past life for Lateia born Jul 21, 1963
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Lateia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).