Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Latifah
How popular is the baby name Latifah in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Latifah
- How many people with the first name Latifah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,414 babies born with the first name Latifah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Latifah to occupy the territory of Tokelau (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,411 (as of October 18, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Latifah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Latifah first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Latifah is Sunday, January 14th, 1900.
- What year had the most people named Latifah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Latifah was in 1990 with a total of 300 babies.
- Random Latifah Factoid: According to the 1991 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Latifah is not a popular baby girl's name in Illinois. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Illinois have the same name as you in 1991.
- Weird things about the name Latifah: Your name in reverse order is Hafital. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ftiaahl. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Latifah popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Latifah" mean? The list below shows the origins of Latifah as well as things modernly associated with the name Latifah such as celebrities named Latifah.
Origin and Meaning of Latifah
The name "Latifah" is of Arabic origin, and it means "Elegant, Kind, Gentle". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Latifah
Latifah Bessie Smith
Notable Persons With the Last Name Latifah
What does the name Latifah mean?
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Tis for try, as hard as you can
Iis for ignite, the fire in you!
Fis for fickle, you can change your mind!
Ais for action, something to take now
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Past life for Latifah born Sep 1, 1976
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.