in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Latory, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Latory mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Latory
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
L is for listen, one of your best traits.
A is for assertive, a great leader
T is for teacher, you truly are.
O is for outgoing, so sociable are you
R is for refreshing, the sparkling you.
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
Fun Facts about the name Latory
- How Popular is the name Latory? Latory is the 48,588th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Latory have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 44 babies born with the first name Latory in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Latory? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1977 when it was given as a first name to 13 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Latory born? The highest recorded use of the first name Latory was in 1977 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Latory: Your name in reverse order is Yrotal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Raotyl. How do you pronounce that?
What Latory's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Latory born Mar 18, 1945
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Latory
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).