Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Latoya
How popular is the baby name Latoya in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born||Ranking|
#69 girl name
#91 girl name
#90 girl name
#60 girl name
#81 girl name
Fun Facts about the name Latoya
- How many people with the first name Latoya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 45,620 babies born with the first name Latoya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Latoya to occupy the territory of Turks and Caicos Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 44,493 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Latoya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1960 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Latoya first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Latoya is Wednesday, December 1st, 1954.
- What year had the most people named Latoya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Latoya was in 1984 with a total of 5,050 babies. That's a lot of babies named Latoya!
- Random Latoya Factoid: According to the 1978 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Latoya ranks 47th in popularity as a baby girl's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, 137 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 1978.
- Weird things about the name Latoya: Your name in reverse order is Ayotal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Atlyoa. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Latoya popular?
Common last names for Latoya
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Latoya" mean? The list below shows the origins of Latoya as well as things modernly associated with the name Latoya such as celebrities named Latoya.
Possibly La- +â€Ž Toya (â€œa Spanish pet form of Victoriaâ€).
- A female given name of African-American usage in the latter half of the twentieth century.
Other Inspirations for the Name Latoya
Latoya Edwards Md
What does the name Latoya mean?
Lis for love, your love of life!
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Ois for organized, you always know where things are
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.