in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Latrise, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Latrise" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Latrise
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Latrise
- How Popular is the name Latrise? Latrise is the 28,076th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Latrise have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 171 babies born with the first name Latrise in the United States. That's more than enough people named Latrise to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Latrise? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1968 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Latrise first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Latrise is Wednesday, November 28th, 1956.
- What year had the most people named Latrise born? The highest recorded use of the first name Latrise was in 1979 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Latrise: Your name in reverse order is Esirtal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Selrtai. How do you pronounce that?
What Latrise's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Latrise mean?
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Tis for treasure, of your friendship.
Ris for romantic, hopelessly so
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Sis for sweet, your pleasing way.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Past life for Latrise born Jan 30, 1945
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Latrise
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).