Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
Pronunciation of Laurette
How popular is the baby name Laurette in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Laurette
- How many people with the first name Laurette have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 3,107 babies born with the first name Laurette in the United States. That's more than enough people named Laurette to occupy the territory of Falkland Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 3,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Laurette? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1890 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Laurette first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Laurette is Tuesday, February 20th, 1872.
- What year had the most people named Laurette born? The highest recorded use of the first name Laurette was in 1956 with a total of 85 babies.
- Random Laurette Factoid: According to the 1935 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Laurette ranks 98th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Vermont. Imagine that, 7 babies in Vermont have the same name as you in 1935.
- Weird things about the name Laurette: Your name in reverse order is Etterual. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ruealtte. How do you pronounce that?
Common last names for Laurette
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Laurette" mean? The list below shows the origins of Laurette as well as things modernly associated with the name Laurette such as celebrities named Laurette.
Origin and Meaning of Laurette
The name "Laurette" is of French origin, and it means "Little laurel: The laurel tree or sweet bay tree symbolic of honor and victory". It's a name commonly given to girls.
- A female given name, diminutive of Laure (= Laura).
Other Inspirations for the Name Laurette
Laurette Spang Imdb
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Uis for understanding, you show for others.
Ris for rely, everyone's trustworthy friend.
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
Tis for tough, for you are not easily broken
Tis for traditional, somewhat old fashioned.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Past life for Laurette born Jan 12, 1976
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.