in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Layana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Layana mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Layana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
L is for lofty, your ambitions are high!
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
Y is for yearn, your innermost desires.
A is for agreeable, the best side of you!
N is for notable, distinguished are your feats
A is for adaptable, whenever things change
Notable Persons With the Last Name Layana
Tim Layana was a baseball player. Tim was born on March 2nd, 1964 in Inglewood, California. He died on June 26th, 1999.
Fun Facts about the name Layana
- How Popular is the name Layana? Layana is the 21,803rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Layana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 290 babies born with the first name Layana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Layana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Layana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1978 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Layana first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Layana is Monday, May 4th, 1885.
- What year had the most people named Layana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Layana was in 2016 with a total of 35 babies.
- Random Layana Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Layana is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Layana: Your name in reverse order is Anayal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yaaaln. How do you pronounce that?
What Layana's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Layana born Apr 2, 2001
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Layana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.