in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Layelle, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Layelle mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Layelle
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
L is for lofty, your ambitions are high!
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Y is for yearn, your innermost desires.
E is for easy going, no ruffles here.
L is for luster, your shine.
L is for listen, one of your best traits.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Fun Facts about the name Layelle
- How Popular is the name Layelle? Layelle is the 60,746th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Layelle have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 21 babies born with the first name Layelle in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Layelle? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2010 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Layelle born? The highest recorded use of the first name Layelle was in 2012 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Layelle: Your name in reverse order is Elleyal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Elllyae. How do you pronounce that?
What Layelle's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Layelle born Oct 28, 1957
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Layelle
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).