Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Layna
How popular is the baby name Layna in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Layna
- How many people with the first name Layna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 2,140 babies born with the first name Layna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Layna to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Layna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1947 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Layna first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Layna is Tuesday, January 25th, 1887.
- What year had the most people named Layna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Layna was in 2014 with a total of 142 babies.
- Random Layna Factoid: According to the 2004 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Layna is not a popular baby girl's name in Illinois. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Illinois have the same name as you in 2004.
- Weird things about the name Layna: Your name in reverse order is Anyal. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Anlay. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Layna popular?
Popularity of Layna as a first name
Popularity of Layna as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Layna as a last name in each of the states. See other popular names in California or .
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Layna" mean? The list below shows the origins of Layna as well as things modernly associated with the name Layna such as celebrities named Layna.
Other Inspirations for the Name Layna
Layna Game Of Thrones
What does the name Layna mean?
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Ais for assertive, a great leader
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Past life for Layna born Feb 4, 1953
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.