in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Leeloo, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Leeloo mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Leeloo
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
L is for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
E is for eager, let's get started!
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
O is for openness, it's refreshing!
O is for objective, always impartial
Fun Facts about the name Leeloo
- How Popular is the name Leeloo? Leeloo is the 44,085th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Leeloo have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 59 babies born with the first name Leeloo in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Leeloo? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2008 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Leeloo first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Leeloo is Friday, May 8th, 1903.
- What year had the most people named Leeloo born? The highest recorded use of the first name Leeloo was in 2014 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Leeloo: Your name in reverse order is Ooleel. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Leeloo. How do you pronounce that?
What Leeloo's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Leeloo born Oct 25, 1970
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Leeloo
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).