in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Leikin, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Leikin mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Leikin
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- Genitive singular form of leikki.
- lei + the suffix -kin.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Leikin
Lindsay Sloane is an actress. Her ongoing career started in 1990. Lindsay was given the name Lindsay Sloane Leikin on August 8th, 1977 in Long Island, New York, U.S.
Where is the name Leikin popular?
Popularity of Leikin as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Leikin as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New York, Ohio, or Maryland.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Leikin
People with the last name Leikin are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Leikin
- How Popular is the name Leikin? As a last name Leikin was the 150,452nd most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Leikin? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Leikin was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Leikin: Your name in reverse order is Nikiel. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lnekii. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Leikin? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 109 people with the last name Leikin.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Leikin? Leikin is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Leikin's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Leikin born Mar 22, 1925
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Leikin
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.