in the U.S.
- Gender: Girl
- Origin: Polynesian/Hawaiian
- Meaning: Heavenly Flower
- #1445 All Time
- Free Horoscope
Pronunciation of Leilani
How popular is the baby name Leilani in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Leilani
- How many people with the first name Leilani have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 25,996 babies born with the first name Leilani in the United States. That's more than enough people named Leilani to occupy the territory of British Virgin Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 24,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Leilani? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1917 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Leilani first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Leilani is Thursday, June 4th, 1885.
- What year had the most people named Leilani born? The highest recorded use of the first name Leilani was in 2015 with a total of 1,789 babies. That's a lot of babies named Leilani!
- Random Leilani Factoid: According to the 1979 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Leilani ranks 29th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, 31 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 1979.
- Weird things about the name Leilani: Your name in reverse order is Inaliel. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iainell. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Leilani popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Leilani" mean? The list below shows the origins of Leilani as well as things modernly associated with the name Leilani such as celebrities named Leilani.
Origin and Meaning of Leilani
The name "Leilani" is of Polynesian/Hawaiian origin, and it means "Heavenly Flower". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Leilani Bishop is a model. Leilani was born in 1976 in Hawaii.
Other Inspirations for the Name Leilani
L is for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
E is for easy going, no ruffles here.
I is for inventor, how many things will you create?
L is for lively, your life is full of energy!
A is for authentic, be real
N is for noble, your regal bearing.
I is for immense, are your great qualities
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Leilani born Oct 28, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.