in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Lekeitha
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lekeitha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Lekeitha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Lekeitha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
L is for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
E is for excite, your spirit is catching!
K is for kid, the child within.
E is for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
I is for inventor, how many things will you create?
T is for time, you give to friends.
H is for heart, warm and loving.
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
Fun Facts about the name Lekeitha
- How Popular is the name Lekeitha? Lekeitha is the 63,144th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Lekeitha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 18 babies born with the first name Lekeitha in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lekeitha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Lekeitha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lekeitha was in 1977 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Lekeitha: Your name in reverse order is Ahtiekel. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Heeklait. How do you pronounce that?
What Lekeitha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Lekeitha born Apr 28, 1985
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 425. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Lekeitha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).