Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Lekesha
How popular is the baby name Lekesha in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Lekesha
- How many people with the first name Lekesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 671 babies born with the first name Lekesha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lekesha to occupy the territory of Cocos (Keeling) Islands (Australia) with an estimated population of 605 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lekesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Lekesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lekesha was in 1979 with a total of 61 babies.
- Random Lekesha Factoid: According to the 1975 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Lekesha is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1975.
- Weird things about the name Lekesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsekel. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lashkee. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Lekesha popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Lekesha" mean? The list below shows the origins of Lekesha as well as things modernly associated with the name Lekesha such as celebrities named Lekesha.
Other Inspirations for the Name Lekesha
What does the name Lekesha mean?
Lis for love, everlasting.
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Kis for kindle, the warmth in others.
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Sis for success, in all you will do.
His for heart, warm and loving.
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Past life for Lekesha born Oct 7, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.