in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Leliana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Leliana" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Leliana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Leliana
- How Popular is the name Leliana? Leliana is the 33,965th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Leliana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 112 babies born with the first name Leliana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Leliana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Leliana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2007 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Leliana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Leliana was in 2015 with a total of 32 babies.
- Weird things about the name Leliana: Your name in reverse order is Anailel. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Alenail. How do you pronounce that?
What Leliana's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Leliana mean?
Lis for love, everlasting.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Past life for Leliana born Dec 4, 1958
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Leliana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).