in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Lestine, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Lestine mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Lestine
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
L is for lofty, your ambitions are high!
E is for expert, in your chosen career
S is for sweet, your pleasing way.
T is for treasure, of your friendship.
I is for ideals, no higher!
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
E is for eager, let's get started!
Fun Facts about the name Lestine
- How Popular is the name Lestine? Lestine is the 25,940th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Lestine have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 208 babies born with the first name Lestine in the United States. That's more than enough people named Lestine to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Lestine? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1923 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Lestine first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Lestine is Monday, September 21st, 1885.
- What year had the most people named Lestine born? The highest recorded use of the first name Lestine was in 1954 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Lestine: Your name in reverse order is Enitsel. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Leniest. How do you pronounce that?
What Lestine's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Lestine born Dec 5, 2011
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Lestine
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).