Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Leticia
How popular is the baby name Leticia in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Leticia
- How many people with the first name Leticia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 41,915 babies born with the first name Leticia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Leticia to occupy the territory of Sint Maarten (the Netherlands) with an estimated population of 37,429 (as of January 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Leticia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1916 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Leticia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Leticia is Friday, July 27th, 1877.
- What year had the most people named Leticia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Leticia was in 1980 with a total of 1,069 babies. That's a lot of babies named Leticia!
- Random Leticia Factoid: According to the 1971 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Leticia ranks 99th in popularity as a baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, 335 babies in California have the same name as you in 1971.
- Weird things about the name Leticia: Your name in reverse order is Aicitel. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ctieial. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Leticia popular?
Common last names for Leticia
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Leticia" mean? The list below shows the origins of Leticia as well as things modernly associated with the name Leticia such as celebrities named Leticia.
Origin and Meaning of Leticia
The name "Leticia" is of Spanish origin, and it means "Joy". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Name of an early Spanish saint, from Latin laetitia (â€œgladnessâ€). Equivalent to the English Letitia.
- A female given name.
Leticia Perdigón is an actress with the most prominent portion of their career being from 1973 to present. Leticia was born in 1956 as Guadalupe Leticia Perdigon Labrador in Mexico City, Mexico.
Leticia was born in 1972 as Leticia Marcela Bredice in Buenos Aires City , Argentina.
Other Inspirations for the Name Leticia
Leticia Bufoni Age
Leticia Bufoni Wiki
Lis for lively, your life is full of energy!
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Tis for tough, for you are not easily broken
Iis for impress, for impress you will.
Cis for casual, no pretension here.
Iis for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people