in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Leysha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Leysha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Leysha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Leysha
- How Popular is the name Leysha? Leysha is the 50,164th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Leysha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 38 babies born with the first name Leysha in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Leysha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Leysha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Leysha was in 2014 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Leysha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsyel. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lheysa. How do you pronounce that?
What Leysha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Leysha mean?
Lis for luster, your shine.
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Sis for sensational, you know how to make a splash!
His for honest, something you hold dear.
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Past life for Leysha born Dec 31, 1996
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Leysha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).